Monday, March 12, 2012

New Garden Plan for Spring 2012

Soooo, while we were away our garden caught on fire! Strawberries and lavender plants are gone. I will leave berry roots in the ground to see if they recover. I transplanted the lavender root balls into the backyard. We will see if they make it.

Back to square one with no mulch for paths. Crab grass grows with a vengance so I am not going to fight against it. Instead I decided we can define borders -with wine bottles!! So the collection has begun. I estimate we need about 300 to get started. I do believe we will get some great donations from our community!! Photos to follow after the first installation.

It is expected to rain all week so I will be catching up on this book for inspiration! Happy Gardening and Dig Deep:)

No comments:

Post a Comment